lunes, 6 de junio de 2011

Well Hello There!!

Yeah so on Saturday I climbed volcano Pacaya. Yeah you see how casual that was, CLIMBING A VOLCANO is not an oppurtunity that represents itself everyday!! The volcano was absolutley beautiful the view from up there was amazing, but getting there was the hardest. It was an hour and a half of an uphill climb go no where but up of course!! Of course I could´ve taken a horse up, but what kind of accomplishment is that? None at all!! Well I´ll tell you this much!! I had to stop and take my inhaler twice and I finished 1 and a half bottles of water!! We met a dog on our way up who was practically dying of starvation! So we gave it some water and crackers and she hiked all the way up and down the volcano with us!! I´ll tell you this much that dog was a trooper and so were we (even the ones who went on the horses).

No hay comentarios.: