jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

I´m finally here in Guatemala and so far its amazing. My host family is really nice but speaking to them is a challenge for me because I can´t say everything I want to say to them. But with help from Elizabeth and Nathalie I am able to communicate with them more and speak more spanish. My spanish is increasing and I am more comfortable with my host family. Learning at Sevilla is also a great experience because myteacher Marie Carmen is very nice and she only makes me speak spanish so thats good. We travel alot and she teaches me about the history of Antigua and also all the cheap and nice places to go shopping too. Lastly, I´ve gone to San Pedro to teach the kids. I teach grade 5 with Alex and its fun. The kids are super hyper and speak spanish really fast so I have to keep saying ¨huh, or mas despàcio por favor¨. But Alex is really helpful and my spanish is increasing. A challenge for me so far and still is to get more comfortable with my host family. So far I haven´t had a moment that is special to me but when I do I will be sure to write about it.

No hay comentarios.: