lunes, 6 de junio de 2011

Likes and Dislikes

Guatemala is deffiently different from the US. For 1 there are dogs everywhere! Its extremely colorful and the way of life is just extremely simple. For the most part I am in love with Guatemala I love the amazing views and the dufferent things we can buy. The only downside is the food. I just can not seem to adapt to eating something that is put in front of me that I dont even know what it is. With that said I force myself to eat the food my host family cooks so I dont seem rude. As I said before the scenery is absolutely breath taking, yesterday we went to lake Atitlan and Satruday we climbed Pacaya. The lake looked like a postcard everywhere I turned and on the volcano I could not believe it was real it was just so unbelieveable. We have finished our first week in Gauatemala and its amazing!!

No hay comentarios.: