lunes, 6 de junio de 2011

Still Going Strong

It is Monday of the second wek and so far, everything is still going great. I still do not have any serious complaints about my trip so far. My family is still the best thig ever, my kids are really fun and attentive and this trip is just going very well. I do, however, have a gripe about the strict rules about music use, especially when we go on these long bus rides with the strangest videos ever. It isnt the end of the world obviously and I am still very content with being here. I have noticed more and more, sin embargo, that this definately isnt like the US. I know it sounds weird and obvious, but its just that the lifestyle here is so much different and is something to get used to. I am getting better at adjustiing to it more and more though. We´will see how it continues to go.

Hasta Luego,

Alejandro

No hay comentarios.: