miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011

Last week of Guatemala

Today it finally hit me that I´m really leaving in 3 days and I was actually here for three weeks. It´s crazy. I feel like I have become more independent especially since it was my first trip out the country and the first time I was really separated from my family. I learned new vocabulary, found places on my own and tried my hardest to be isolated from home eventhough it was very hard. I wait to go back home but at the same time I´m really going to miss it here. Especially the kids in San Pedro and the teachers from Sevilla who we all grown closer to. Last night we had a Karaoke night which was sooooo much fun! A lot of people participated and I can actually say this Junior Journey group has grown into a second family. I will definately miss Guatemala!

No hay comentarios.: