miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011

Volcano

First blog really late in the game. So far a lot has happened and there is only one thing that stands out the most in my head is that I am really proud of. This one thing is so high that you can practically reach heaven and so difficult to do that you want to quit when you here the details. This thing that I am talking about is called a volcano and this volcano in Guatemala that I climbed is called Pacaya. Now this one climb gave me so much streghth as a person. This volcano is an hour and a half hike to the top and every moment I climbed I think about what an accomplishment it would be to reach the top. And know I am proud to say that I climbed a volcano even as there was a man with horses following me to top seeing if I would give up and pay him to take me up. But no I didn´t give up I stuck with it and finished.

No hay comentarios.: