lunes, 13 de junio de 2011

5 more days !

So theres only 5 more days left here in Antigua Guatemala and it seems like Ive been here for like only a week. This is sort of mind blowing. We went to the beach yesterday and it was so exciting and fun. I had an amazing time other than burning my foot on the BLACK SAND! Yeah I know its corny but that was my first time on the black sand beach. It was really hot because of course black is going to absorb the sunlight. But yeah so after burning my foot I actually went in the beach which means that I swam in the Pacific Ocean. The waves were really high because it was high tide and I almost died (jokingly) but it was really fun. There was a pool and of course it was really fun because all of Junior Journey was there. Overall this trip has been really fun and I cant believe that there is less than a week left here. Other than that I would say that Im going to enjoy these next couple of days like its my last. I don´t want to stop teaching my kids in San Pedro but then again I do because I am sort of home sick. But anyways later !

No hay comentarios.: