jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

AHHH 6.2.11

So its the 6th day in Antigua and I abs love it here. I love teaching the kids in the afternoon because its the highlight of my day. The kids make me want to come there everyday and I feel really welcomed. Other than the teaching I like the learning spanish for 4 hours but there are times when i feel like 4 hours is just a little too much time for me to be sitting talking to the same person. Also, I cant wait to hike the volcano because I feel like its gonna be a big step for me because I hate climbing anything or hiking or walking for a long period of time. Also I love the activities that we do in the afternoon and sometimes I wish we could end later than we usually do because I´m just having mad fun and I dont want it to stop. Before I got here I thought it was going to hit me that Im in Guatemala but it really hasnt hit me yet and I feel lik Im at home and Im good. I sorta dont want to go home but I miss my bed alot and the food tahat I eat at home. But anyways Ill hit this blog up later. Adios bloggers .

No hay comentarios.: