lunes, 6 de junio de 2011

Week 1

Our first week here has been amazing. This weekend was the first day we didn´t seen our kids or our teachers and I actually missed them. On saturday we climbed a volcano. It was extremely hard. A lot of people decided to rent a horse ¨taxi¨to ride up. I was one of the last to finish but I can proudly say I climbed it by foot. I actually fell and cut my leg and sprained my ankle. Edgar had to help me down the volcano. It still hurts but I just hope it gets better before our soccer tournament on Thursday. Yesterday we went to the beautiful lake Atitlan. It was absolutely gorgeous. On the way back the boat stopped and we thought it was broken but then Mr.Carolan and Mr.Martinez ran to the roof and jumped off. I jumped off too and it was so fun. In short, Guatemala has been amazing. I´m thinking about staying longer!

No hay comentarios.: