jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

This Definately Isnt the U.S....

Soooo I know that I forgot to post something before my trip so first, Ill just say how I feñlt before. Before arriving here and getting accustomed, I felt rather apprehensive and a bit nervous. I am not sure why I felt this way, but I guess it is because I have never been in a third world country on my own. Granted, I have gone away alone on my own before but yeah. You get my point. Now being on Guatemalan soil, I am feeling much much better. I already love it here to be quite honest. The people are friendly, the food is amazing and my family is extremely polite. I love them already and it hasnt even been a week yet!! My students are also the best things ever! I didnt want to teach at first but my students are very patient and understandinmg that Spanish is not mine or Daphneys first language. Everything is great here. I cant wait to see how everything else goes in the next few days and weeks.

No hay comentarios.: