jueves, 2 de junio de 2011

=)

Guatemala is absolutely beautiful. Every morning we wake up to birds singing and sweet smelling food. We are surrounded by mountains and all of the buildings are super colorful. Also, the people here are always kind and smiling. I´m learning a ton of spanish and having an awesome time. Every day we spend 4 hours studying spanish and it goes by really quickly. I have the best teacher. Teaching in San Pedro is the funnest thing though. Its so easy to bond with the kids. The first day when Tamarra and I walked into the classroom they all ran up to us and hugged us. It was so cute. They learn so quickly! We´ve already taught them the alphabet, some numbers, some parts of the body, and basic colors (and they´re only in third grade). Last night PHA played a mini soccer tournament against the Sevilla school teachers and me and my team won =). I must say Ms.Heyl played pretty beast. All in all, this has been an auspicious start of our trip.

No hay comentarios.: