lunes, 13 de junio de 2011

Last Week

The weekend was pretty swell. The weather was a little clammy so we decided we would take a stroll down to the beach Sunday. Well, it was already in the agenda. Saturday was very informative. We went to the coffee finca and learned about how coffee and beans are made. Very exciting. Then, we went to San Antonio Aguas Caliente to learn about Mayan traditional clothing. Melissa and Edgar were officially married. It was very interesting to learn about the culture of the Mayans. Then, we all went home after a free afternoon and dinner to rest up for a packed Sunday. Sunday we went to a beach at Puerto San Jose if I´m not mistaken. The sand was black and we swam in the Pacific Ocean! Then, a group of us went on the 4 wheeler on the beach. It was really fun. We had two rooms at the hotel which had a pool that we all went in and enjoyed. Sunday was really fun. However, this week is going to be very sad. It´s our last week and all the goodbyes are coming. I´m not sure I´m ready for all that. I wish I could stay in Guatemala for longer but you have to go back to reality sometime. I miss home but I feel great in here, Antigua. Well, all we can do is enjoy our last week and remember this experience forever!

No hay comentarios.: