lunes, 6 de junio de 2011

2nd week in Guatemala

So I´m in Guatemala for the second week and I´m loving it here. I love teaching the kids still but they are getting a little naughty. Shaking my head. The girls in the class behave so well but the boys are just so bad. Other than that I am getting a little home sick. On sunday we went to the volcano and I almost died. It isnt worth going up there. If you can take a taxi (horse) do it because if you aren´t a athletic person with a lot of stamina, you will die literally. Try to bargain with the prices too. It works. Anyways we went to the lake yesterday and it was really nice. I went to the place where you jump off into the water but the walk isnt worth it. Those stairs could kill somone but luckily Jaenelle, Yanira, Bad, Ms.Dolan, and I caught a speedboat and hurried back to the dock to get on the boat to go back home. Suddenly the boat stopped while going back home and everyone thought that we were sinking but we weren´t. Everyone was just jumping off. Overall its really fun here but im getting a little home sick . =( Later ppl.

No hay comentarios.: