miércoles, 15 de junio de 2011

Our final class

Overall I would have to say that my teaching experience was not what I expected at first. First off we planned way too many lessons, we had about thirty or fourty, but actually only taught the kids about four different things. At first I thought that my class was just not getting it but I then realized that many of the different classes only got through a few lesson plans as well. Also I´m a quiet person usually so at first I was really nervous to get up there infront of a bunch of little kids I didn´t know and actually get them to pay attention and respect me. Even though they were loud and crazy at times I have grown close to all my students and I will actually end up missing them a lot. They all were eager to learn and participate and you could actually see that they were actually learning, and when that happend it made all the trouble worth while because you know that you are the reason why that all these kids are learning. This experience had made me a little bit more outspoken and also made me respect my own teachers and all they go through a lot more. I hope I made as big as an impact on these kids as they have made on me.

No hay comentarios.: