lunes, 6 de junio de 2011

End of the First Week

This week our class did a lot in Guatemala. We taught our first week and my teaching partner and I ended up teaching the kids numbers, colors and a little bit of the body. Our class is overall good, we are teaching third graders and I am actually starting to grow closer to them, they are all always so happy to see us and to learn. This weekend was actually good as well, I got a chance to see my family in Guatemala for the second time ever on Saturday and that was after we climbed up a volcano. The volcano was difficult and I ended up actually taking a horse which was also a good experience. However many people ended up walking the whole thing. On Sunday we then went to lake Atitlan which was actually really nice and everyone ended up swimming at one point. I am starting to get a littlr home sick but overall the experince in Guatemala has been good and I am happy that I ended up coming on this trip. There will sure be a lot of other expriences we are going to go through and I am excited for those as well.

No hay comentarios.: