lunes, 8 de junio de 2009

Lago Atitlan

Yesterday, we went to this lake called Lago Atitlan¨ We had to wake up early in the morning (like 6ish) to make it there by 9ish. When we got there we took a boat to this resort called, ¨Casa Del Mundo¨ and split up into two groups. One group stayed and ate at this restuarant called the Lost Salamader, the rest hiked up and down a mountain to go to the swimming area (my group) and vice versa.

We left the resort at like at 3ish and looked around the market place. There where many cool things to buy but i didn´t feel like haggling at the time. Then we got into the bus at like 4 and left to return to Antigua at like 6.

I liked going to Lago Atitlan. When we were there I felt like we were on this vacation and we didnt have to do anything but relax. I'm very happy that I came on this trip becuase I feel like I'm learning alot of Spanish and learning more about a culture that I didn't know about.

-Edwin

1 comentario:

Betsy Bowman dijo...

HI Edwin!

Was the bus ride along that crazy, curvy road? SOOOOO Pretty!

Glad to hear about your adventures. Keep the stories coming and tell Carlos and Milton I say hi!

Ms B