lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

El Cerro de la Cruz = Dope

What´s good world? It´s ya boy Tommy here coming at you all the way from Antigua, Guatemala. So far the trip has been legit. I´m finally getting used to the time change here, as well the climate change too. It´s really hot and humid alot of the time, but the nights are cool. Personally, I think the coolest thing we´ve done so far is climb El Cerro de la Cruz. El Cerro de la Cruz is a very large hill on the edge of Antigua, famous for it´s view. From the top, I was able to see the entire town of Antigua, as well as the volcanoes around it. The view was extraordinary, and beats anything I´ve ever seen back home. We were also fortunate enough to see a volcanoe erupt right in front of us. It´s most definitely a ¨buena vista¨. Although the initial climb up the hill was a bit tough, it was well worth the hike because the sight was beautiful. I´ll upload some pictures later. Overall I´m having an awesome time, and I´ll keep ya´ll posted for sure. Spurlock signin´out. Peace.

1 comentario:

Betsy Bowman dijo...

What ... you don't get to see erupting volcanos in your normal life? Pretty great, huh? Keep working hard and having fun ... and post lots more updates. I'm fabulously jealous.