lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

First day of teaching 2nd grade

Today was my first day teaching 2nd grade, and teaching in general. The students were great! I had a great time going over alphabet with the kids. The students were enthusiastic about learning. This was important to me becuase it showed how much the time we spent with them ment to them. At the same time it was sad when the students were asking if we were going back. It was sad becuase it showed just that one hour with them made a diffrence. I also feel in love with them. They are the most adorable kids in the world.

by. Marcos Feliciano

1 comentario:

Betsy Bowman dijo...

Have you guys started playing hide and seek with the little kids during recess? That was their favorite last year. And some game holding hands in a circle that I really never totally understood. It involved a "gato" and a "raton." Let me know if you figure it out! Have fun ... we miss you (and are kind of jealous ...!!)