jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

My Purpose Here

It has officially been a week and one day since I´ve arrived in Guatemala. Day in & day out, it is hard work but at the end of the day, it all pays off. I am slowly understanding the reason/purpose of me being here. This trip has made me understand the purpose of famiy. It may sound weird that I´m saying this but I have realized that even though I have left my family in Boston, I have also traveled into the beautiful country with my other family....the Junior Journey class of 2012. The juniors on this trip have become closer and closer to me to let me understand that wherever you may be, never forget those who love you. This junior class has provided the love and suport that my mother would have normally whenever I need to talk. If I was to choose one word to describe the moment I am feeling right now, I would say Grateful.
-Sophie Guerrier :)

No hay comentarios.: