jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

Junior Journey + One Senior

I have been given a special opportunity by PHA to go to Guatemala with the juniors of 2012. Last year I was eligible to be part of junior journey but because of medical reasons I was not able to go to Guatemala. Thankfully PHA was generous enough to allow me to have a second opportunity to go to Guatemala and be able to experince on what I had missed out last year.Being on this trip with a bunch of juniors who I dont really know that well has been very interesting ride. At first I thought it would be diffcult getting to know them but in the short amount of time that I have spent with them since joining their advisory mid April and till this day on the trip I can say I was proven wrong. The juniors on this trip have been very accepting and welcoming that I feel comfortable and glad to be on this trip. Even though I am not part of their grade and I am only on this trip for a week and a half , I am just thankful towards PHA and the juniors for making this second chance for junior journey a extraordinary experience that I will never forget. David Acuna

No hay comentarios.: