viernes, 25 de mayo de 2012

Guatemala!

I've been in Guatemale for two days now and I am starting to fall in love. Teaching is definitely my favorite part of the day, the little kids are so addorible. I could play with them all day if I didn't get so tired from giving them piggy back rides and always getting chosen to be ganso in pato pato ganso. My first teaching lesson for the 6th graders didn't go as well as i had hoped for, however today was much better, as the class was more organized, and we managed to teach the kids vocabulary about basketball. My homestay has also been really great. The host parents are great about my roomate's and my food diets. The parents are so adorible as well. One night the mother made a family tree list and put our names on the list as well, which was really sweet. I've met the daugher and one of the sons of the family and they are both very nice. We also had our first salsa dance lessons which were so much fun! Guatemala has been great so far, and I have a feeling it's going to get even better.
Talia Aronson

No hay comentarios.: