martes, 11 de junio de 2013

Week 3

In the past three weeks, I have managed to resist the "Guatemalean disease" which consists of stomach pains and fevers. I am enjoying myself here and everything I have experienced thus far. I am not looking forward to leaving next Tuesday, but I am definitely coming back to visit my teacher, host family, and hopefully my students. Participating in Junior Journey has helped me construct what I want to study in a few years, majoring in international relations and Spanish. I am also looking forward to studying abroad and create new bonds with people around the world. Before visiting Antigua, I was not as much of a risk taker as I am now. Taking the risk of traveling to a third world country has been one of the toughest challenges I have approached up until now, and I am glad I took this risk.

No hay comentarios.: