sábado, 11 de junio de 2016

Anitgua Living By: Karla Cruz

From the start I was excited to go to Guatemala. I had no doubt in my mind about this trip. I new what I was getting myself into and I was ready. Its been two weeks now and I feel at home. I have become comfortable with everyone and all of my surroundings. I was pretty used to the environment since I have been to El Salvador and I think it is safe to say that Guatemala and El Salvador are a bit similar only a bit. Guatemala so far has treated me well and I have became obsessed with the bakeries here. Not only that but I have became obsessed with my kids as well.


I teach two classes with my teaching partner Fabrice. Both classes are a bunch of cute little second graders. It surprises and makes me so happy to see how eager they are to learn about anything. They jump out of their seats and yell for my attention. It truly amazes me on much energy they have that it makes me want to become a better teacher and plan great lessons for them. I know for a fact that not only will I miss the beautiful city of Antigua but also the kids because they have created a place for themselves in my heart that I will only cherish and miss once I leave.



No hay comentarios.: