sábado, 11 de junio de 2016

I wasn't Ready by Rakeb

After experiencing a week and a half in Guatemala my biggest fear were the stray dogs in San Pedro. But today proved me totally wrong. When I was told that we were planting trees today, I expected a lot of flat land, bushes and quiet. I didn't expect to walk on mini-hills, climb a waterfall, and rock climb with no support. After a peaceful hour of planting trees, my death sentance was awaiting me. I was told we would be climbinmg up a waterfall. This waterfall was about 50 feet high and there were jagged rocks you had to climb to get to the highest point. I was nervous just looking at the waterfall, I didn't know how I was going to climb it. But I didn't climb it alone. I had the physical and emtional support of my friends and teachers. Once we all reached the top the view was amazing. But the only think I could think about was the climb down. But once again I prevailed with the help of those around me. At the end of the trip I felt accomplished, but then I remembered. I STILL HAVE TO CLIMB A VOLCANO!

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

YOU CAN DO IT RAKEB!!!!!!!!