martes, 16 de junio de 2015

What to say... 
It´s definitely been a roller coaster.
My host family is friendly and cool and just recently we have gotten to speak Spanish with them. I got to paint a house or more like a wall which was fun and being put on the spot to teach kids was pretty unexpected because it wasn´t my set time to teach. But I was shocked because: 
1. The classroom was soo small especially for 30 3rd graders... the size of the 2nd floor conference room
2. Every child is SOOO adorable ^_^
Note to any girl coming here:don´t wear any shorts or dresses above the knee and that´s being nice. 
Also, that medication sheet was really important because ¨Around day 4 people start dropping like flies¨- profe. Miguel (AKA Mr. Lavelle)
But we did have fun.... we watched Lets Be Cops and I have to log out so until next time :)

No hay comentarios.: