domingo, 7 de junio de 2015

La primera semana en Guatemala

Well, it´s been almost a week in Guatemala and it has been quite an adventure. I have two 5th grade classes to teach but so far I´ve taught one class. It was very strange and I was EXTREMELY nervous. All the little kids were obviously anxcious to find out who their new teacher will be. Through the little window I was able to see their little heads trying to look outside to just get a peak at me and my partner. While teaching the kids, they were really nice and even made me laugh with their doubled meaning jokes. It was interesting to see their reactions to everyhthing we said because we also brought them little soccer ball shaped chocolates and I´ve never seen childrens faces light up as much as theirs. I´m looking forward to the days to come and the bond that will be created for both of my classes.

No hay comentarios.: