domingo, 7 de junio de 2015

       Coming here I was pretty mad because I had to take a flight by myself and  the school didnt make me feel as informed as they could of.but in total  it made me more independent as a person. On the other hand  teachers stepped up to make sure I was well prept for my flight. Being at the airport alone was very boring because i had no one to talk and kinda scary. Also getting to the airport no one was there to greet me and i was harassed by a bunch of people that wanted to get off on me. But i guess thats not the schools fault because i did land early but maybe they could of tracked the plane or something. But seeing my friend when i got to the city made me very happy because they were very happy to see me. going to build really opened my eyes on how people live. but going to the spanish classes was fun at first but now its very boreing because we cant come together or practice our spanish outside of the school with the teacher. I was surprised see basket ball hoops here because i thought all they play here was basket ball. im on day 3 for me is ok it could be better but ill see where it will goes from here.

No hay comentarios.: