martes, 16 de junio de 2015

Learning with Less

During my first two weeks in Guatemala, I learned about that I can do so much more when I have less. Normally, when I am at home in the Unites States time goes by so quickly and in the blink of an eye the day is over. In Guatemala, it feels like time just goes on FOREVER. I literally feel every minute of the day pass by here. One major reason time goes by quicker for me when I'm at home in the United States is because my time is generally consumed by technology and other things. Time goes by more slowly in Guatemala because I am less exposed to access to internet and other technology. Here in Guatemala my time is more often used teaching English, learning Spanish, touring and bonding with others. Something as simple as the time difference between Guatemala and the United States helped me realized that I can do so much more when I have less because the less access I had to internet and other electronics increased the time I spend doing other more helpful and resourceful things.

No hay comentarios.: