jueves, 26 de junio de 2014

The Sadness After Antigua

Guatemala is seriously offically over.
I can tell because I am currently laying on my bed.
I hate it.
This feeling of sadness. I miss everything about Antigua and it's sound safe security.
I miss the people I have gotten to know so well in Antigua. With ChuCho and Mario and the other Sevilla staff this experience had been so unforgettable. I hated leaving more than anything. I found it so difficult to pull away from these people who have protected me for these past few weeks. Yo soy múy triste. I think the worst part in this is knowing that even if we had the chance to go back to see Antigua again it would never be the same. ChuCho and Mario wouldn't be the same. We wouldn't be the same. Being in Anyigua has showed me so much about friendship and love. It has taught me that love even when it's painful will lead to so much more...All my friends at Sevilla will ALWAYS be in my heart.
I only hope that this pain. This sadness subsides into a distant memory away from my love for Antigua and this Junior Journey.
Bye Dolan and Cantu !! Te Amo!!

No hay comentarios.: