sábado, 14 de junio de 2014

First Blog

Hello Everyone,

This is the first time I am doing something like this. I just want to share something with you guys whomever is reading this. Thrusday  June 5,2014 was a really hard time saying good-bye to my family. But I had to think positive because I know that I was going to have a great time. Once I got to Sevilla, the Spanish school, and we were all getting dropped off to our host family was a little scary because I was scared that my host family was not going to interact with me and my room-mate. My time here has been wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!. I have been learning new things that I have never learned about my own culture. Living with my host family has been wonderful because they are very nice and we get along with each other. Teaching my little students has been wonderful :) but it is sad because Tuesday June 19 is going to be the last time that I am going to be with my students. Its going to be heart breaking leaving them because I am starting to get along with everyone and getting attached to them. So far I can´t complain about anything. I have been getting along with the whole group and I´ve been talking to people that I have never talked to at school on a daily basis. Everything in Antigua is so beautiful!!! I got some nice things that I am going to bring back home for my family. I am not ganna lie, but I do miss my family even though sometimes they can be annoying I miss my mom especailly because she´s always yelling at me and my dad is always making me laugh and embarassing me all the time. I HOPE TO WRITE AGAIN SOON!!!!!!!!

-Alondra

No hay comentarios.: