lunes, 23 de junio de 2014

Final Days...

       Well... Junior Journey 2014 is quickly approaching it's end and it's bittersweet. The culture of Antigua is so beautiful and peaceful even though those random fireworks can get out of hand. Everyone says buenas dias even if they've never soon you in their life and it's actually a genuine hello.
       I'm not gonna lie there's been some rough days like falling on my butt while trying to climb Volcano Pacaya and not being able to have my kids perform for the school! But nonetheless I'm so grateful for the opportunity to submerge myself into a completely different culture than I'm used to.
       From the kids, to my home-stay family, to the teachers at Sevilla and the other PHAers on this trip my experience here couldn't have been better.
     I hate to go but I love to leave.... 2 more days left!
-Nellie

No hay comentarios.: