viernes, 27 de junio de 2014

Take Me Back

Damn, sitting in my room right now, just like I was doing before those three eventful weeks. To think I went from doing something every hour of the day everyday to just sitting in my room is crazy. I would do anything to go back right now, or to re-live those three weeks. Every little detail about our experience in Antigua will be missed. I'm going to miss ConstruCasa, rooming with Devin, Yolanda and her wonderful family, the food, Valentino messing with us, playing cards, the dog poop-filled cobblestone streets, the tiendas, the bakery, the Sevilla teachers (and Mario and Chucho), watching the World Cup with everybody, the laughs, the arguments, the cyphers, the walks with Charlie, Ritshly, and Devin, rashing each other, the cheap food, what Devin and I call "Guatemalan logic," the bad experiences with Guatemalan restaurants, Eric and our conversations/laughs, annoying/messing around with Karla and Makeda, trips to the market, bargaining, time we all spent together, and just everything about Guatemala. I'm sure there's much more I will miss, and that was just a glimpse of it. I'm glad I got to go on that trip, it really helped my mental state and how I view life. Guatemala taught me a lot. Just wanted to come on here and express my final thoughts. Now, it will take me a little while to re-adjust to life back home. Hasta luego. See you later.

No hay comentarios.: