sábado, 14 de junio de 2014

GUATEGUATEGUATEGUATE

GUATEGUATEGUATEGUATE

GUATEGUATEGUATEGUATE

GUATEGUATEGUATEGUATE

GUATEGUATEGUATEGUATE

GUATEGUATEGUATEGUATE

GUATEGUATEGUATEGUATE 

-an excerpt from Isaac Davenport's "GuateGuate"

So far my experience in Guatemala has been great. I have been recieving a great Spanish education. I have been being fed 3 meals daily. My homestay mother is nice, and my homestay partner is simpatico. I brought my camera to document my experience in ConstruCasa and other such things, and I am already on my 5th roll of film.

My sect of ConstruCasa (consisting of Uriel, Germaers, and I) have completed our first house. It is exciting to begin the week smashing blocks of cement with axes (in order to allow steel poles to fit through the blocks, to reinforce the house) to ending the week taking a photo of a solid-walled, fully-roofed building. Hopefully it will greatly improve the quality of life, as well as the health of Luis' family.

Tomorrow we are going swimming.

No hay comentarios.: