jueves, 22 de mayo de 2008

Senorita Douglas

Ms. Douglas, she is such a great person. Honestly, if it wasn´t for her I really don´t believe I would be here in Guatemala. I thank her so much for looking out for me when I felt like giving up on school and stuff. My whole junior year was up and down and she would always have her door open for whenever I needed someone to talk to. She stepped in and became my advisor for the year. IF anyone needs someone to talk to, Ms. Douglas is definitely someone to talk with. She gives great advice. Thank you Ms. Douglas for not giving up on me. You didn´t give up on Dennis nor me, hmm I´m guessing Erik is next.

4 comentarios:

Jessica Helen dijo...

and for the record, guatemala and this whole trip feels empty now that she is gone. i miss u doña. i missed u yesterday and today. you have basically been my second mom. but im glad you are there so you can take care of all those kids too because im sure that they needed you very much the past week and a half.

cant wait to see u again, miss u. u are amazing.

tenes dijo...

I agree with Eddie and Jessica 100%. Thanks Ms. Douglas. I never really did tell you what was on my mind the night before you left, but knowing that you cared that much means a lot. Thanks.

andrew manz-siek dijo...

doña, i got much closer to you on this trip. i want to thank you because having you on this trip made it worth so much more. i wish you could come back and experience this with us.

thanks for talking with me
see u soon

Anónimo dijo...

Thanks guys. I miss you all too...leaving early was very difficult for me. Enjoy the rest of the trip and keep blogging!