sábado, 24 de mayo de 2008

Horse Back Ridding

Ok, so i woke up this morning thinking i was going to hike up volcano Pacaya, but things turned out a little differently. We began our journey to the volcano at 8:00 am and from the beginning we were all very excited. I knew it was going to be hard and I wasn't sure what I was going to do once I couldn't go any further, but i was willing to just give it a try. We were on our ways in the vans and Ms. Bowman mentions the fact that there will be horses for anyone who gets tired on the way and cant make it to the top. I was even more excited to hear this i had been trying to ride a horse for these past two weeks and finally when i get a chance to its not any ordinary ride its a horse ride up a volcano! Both Alex and I began hiking and it wasn't until at least 10 minutes after that we decided to pay one of the guys for the horse ride. Ill have to admit part of the reason why I didn't want to hike up for longer was because it was hard and i was already tired but also because the horses were so pretty and i was anxious to ride one. Alex and I enjoyed our rides and the view was beautiful. The whole experience was awesome from watching Alex´s horse Morales piss a river that Ms. Bowman later on stepped on to having Mr. Carolan feed my muñeco an apple and then pulling back scared dropping the apple. Ridding Muñeco up the volcano today was a blast, i just hope hes not the last horse i get to ride in Guatemala.

No hay comentarios.: