jueves, 1 de mayo de 2008

Project Adventure

I meant to write a little note about our adventure at project adventure, but I forgot. So here it is - albeit late.

It sure was a good adventure. We played and laughed a lot, talked a lot about what’s going to make us a good traveling team, and got to try some new things we had never tried before. I’d say climbing a giant rope ladder thirty feet in the air was new for all. To watch the teamwork was amazing. I love this picture on the right because it shows Tina, Vanessa and Asianna working as such a team! It was also cool to see how much better the groups got at the climbing challenge as we went along because they were all learning so much from watching the other groups. In the end when Marc and Eddie and Jessica stood at the very top - the only group to make it all the way up all together - it felt like an accomplishment for all of us, not just for those three. I think that we'll have many more such adventure where teamwork and a good sense of humor will be our keys to success.

A great start to this adventure …
- Ms B

2 comentarios:

Jessica Helen dijo...

That is a great picture.
AND Project Adventure was totally awesome. Good work with the team building activity Bowman. =)

Jessica*

Peachesz dijo...

I also like the picture.....but I'm not so sure about your blog Ms. B. I do agree though that Asianna, Tina, and I (not Vanessa) made a great team. :D

-Fabienne