lunes, 4 de junio de 2012

Volcano and Los Niños

         This weekend hiked the volcano and when we got to the top I was all sweaty and red in the face and my hair was crazy, but we looked out and these giant clouds were rolling through and you could see the crater of the volcano. It was one of the most amazing things I had ever seen and getting up there after all that hard work felt really good. It was so hot you could feel the heat of the volcano and we even roasted marshmellows. It was hard, but it was worth it and it was a really great experience.
        Today in San Pedro all of the kids had recess in the same building. It was crazy, there was like 200 kids running around in the same area and they were all trying to tickle me and I ended up chasing them all around and they all wanted us to carry them and be with us. It strikes me every time we are there how much they want us to be with them and want us to be with them. It is going to be hard to leave them.

No hay comentarios.: