viernes, 11 de junio de 2010

Soccer Game & Water Park


Yesterday was a hardcore day. The bus dropped us off at San Antonio Aguas Calientes and we walked to the soccer field from there. It was cloudy but as we approached the field the sun began shining through the clouds. I had thought this would be a harder game than the one last week because we had less players on our team. Luckily, some teachers from Sevilla joined our to team to help out. Unexpectedly, I felt that it was much eiser to run during the second game probably because I had become accostomed to the high altitude. The final score ended up being Sevilla: 5 and PHA: 4. However, we scored the last goal and therefore we won.
As I was walking to the water park after the game I was sweating bullets and I just could't wait to jump in the pool. I didn't care how cold the water would be. When we arived at the water park I was amazed by how beatiful and eye-catching it was. I didn't hesitate to climb to the top and go off the water slide. The first few times the landing was uncomfortable as my butt kept hitting the bottom, but then I learned that I had to use my arms to slow down. Besides the water slide I swam in the big pool and the smaller one. I had a lot of fun jumping off the diving board and doing cannon balls.
After a couple hours lunch was ready and I had the biggest appetite to eat it. The teachers at Sevilla cooked grilled steak, guacamole, tortillas, beans, and salsa. After lunch I did some soccer tricks with Mr. Cantu and a few other people. As we left the water park I had not realized how tired I had been because I was too happy to notice.

No hay comentarios.: